Did you know that the John Paul II School can get money from companies just by tracking how much we already are spending on their products?
Collect these items:
- Box Tops For Education symbols – found on food products such as General Mills cereals (such as Cheerios), Betty Crocker, Bisquick, Totinos, Green Giant, Pillsbury, Hamburger Helper, and many more. (A full list of participating products can be found at Box Tops for Education)
- Land o' Lakes Caps - jugs
- Campbell’s Soup Labels – found on Campbell’s Soups, Spaghetti-O’s, and many other Campbell’s products.
- County Fair Stamps – from the County Fair Food Stores
- Coborn’s Receipts- turn in your receipts each month as they do expire.
- Tyson Project A+ Labels – Tyson Project A+ food products
- Coborn’s “Labels for Learning” – turn in the labels for learning points slip at the botom of the Coborn Receipts (for Food Club, Top Care, Paw and Full Circle brand items purchased at Coborns).