• We have technology classes for K-6, where students actively learn Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and much more
• All JPII classrooms are equipped with interactive white boards.
• Students participate in community service projects, such as reading and entertainment for Avera Brady Health and Rehab residents.
• Students of all denominations are welcome.
• Our tuition is affordable, and we will work with you to determine a payment plan that fits in your budget.
• We off opportunites for all students to improve their understanding of prayer, the sacraments, and the Catholic faith. Students lead a weekly mass.
• Students reach high levels of achievement on Dakota Step Tests.
• We compete in Show Choir, music, and public speaking contests, take grade level field trips, have Spirit Days, student council events, and so much more!
ALL CONTENT © 2016 JOHN PAUL II ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
WEBSITE DESIGN BY MAD PHOTO & DESIGN